samedi 6 décembre 2008

Lazy writer


Sorry everyone I'm too busy to post anything, exams are here and everybody knows it's a pretty hard time. I know, shame on me.

But since it's the St Nicolas today, I write it like that, but of course it depends on where you live. I'm posting you a pretty rare picture of one of my favourite french rock band.
Yes, your visit, even for a dumb picture, is currently worthing its while because you can basically count them on the fingers of a chinese fireworks maker.

So enjoy this piece of clever, creative and provocative insight and please try to be patient.

I'm thinking about posting some exclusive content and random notes that I put aside those years. It will be labelled in a special way. Don't worry it will be still related to music, but it's gonna be in French, and not to say Franco French. At your translating machines people.

Anyway, happy St Nicolas !

Aucun commentaire: