jeudi 8 novembre 2007

Girls just wanna have fun

Yeah, woohoo, finally, after like 3 years of long and painful wait, the Donnas, the lively priestess of rock and roll came to our good old town of Paris to rock the place!

I bet that you can’t even picture the shock I felt when a friend of mine told me during an alcoholic night that they we’re going to tour in Europe.

I directly bought my tickets.
And yesterday night I wasn’t deceived when I saw with a couple of friends those ladies rocking the stage.
It was definitely pure energy and wild rock and roll delivered with a very cool and nice attitude. Dude they were really close of us, I’ll certainly post about them someday.

It was just awesome in every way.

The tour is called the Feather Nation Tour.

Where should I get my brand new passport?

Aucun commentaire: